"Becoming"

"Becoming"
This artwork is courtesy of The Artist Antonella Mason at www.AntonellaMason.com

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Sometimes Your Intuition Is Right!

Earlier this week, I woke up from a strange and very emotional dream.  I'm normally a night owl and with all this writing going on, I've managed to stay up later than I normally have for many weeks now.  But this one night early last week, I was exhausted and went to bed early.  Well I woke up in the wee hours of the morning and felt very overwhelmed with emotion.  In addition, I saw faces of people I've cared about from my past.

I eventually went back to sleep.  When I got up my regular time, I immediately sent a text message to a friend whom I haven't spoken to in a while.  I strongly felt that the visions in my dreams focused around one particular friend who lives in NY.  We kind of butted heads on a couple life topics and just didn't speak for a while.  Nothing really bad.

I joked to my friend to put the voodoo doll down, because I wasn't at war with anyone.  I was just keeping busy with all my life projects.  My friend jokingly swore that I was not the focus of any "voodoo" or bad luck wishes.  In fact, my friend had been busy with "life" too.

I was okay with that.  But I still felt very strongly that someone I know was trying to reach out to me.  Well, I received my answer the very next day.  I received an email, sent as a text to my phone.  That is not an easy feat and the email came from someone that I just kind of stopped speaking to because this friend tends to not be genuine.  So my intuition that someone had been thinking about me was correct, it just turned out to be the wrong person.  And there was a strange and difficult to occur event to confirm that that person was indeed thinking about me.  .

The whole thing was odd and could not have been by mere coincidence.  The timing and oddity of it all just had to be connected to the dreams I had the night before.  It's funny how we can sense when we are on someones mind for good reasons, or bad reasons.  It is then up to us to have tunnel vision and to continue on with whatever we are doing, regardless of someone else's thoughts.  Thoughts are nothing more than energy.  We can use that energy for good reasons or for bad ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment